Fleet insurance for any driver over 25
What is fleet insurance for over 25s?
The technical definition of a ‘fleet’ describes a number of vehicles operating together under the same ownership; as a company dedicated to all things ‘fleet’, we don’t feel that this definition captures how variable they can be.
Fleets come in all sizes – from small businesses operating three or four company cars, to international companies with fleets numbering in the hundreds or sometimes thousands of vehicles – and with endless combinations of vehicles, fleet operation can get a little complicated and is enough to cause a logistical headache.
Fleet insurance generally aims to streamline your fleet operations by allowing you to solidify insurance for each vehicle or driver in your fleet under one policy, but Fleet Compare go one better and search our trusted insurers for the most competitive policy available. The benefits of this are clear:
- You will only need to stay afloat of one renewal date, freeing up time for more important things
- Flexible payment schedules allow you to spread the cost of your fleet insurance policy in a way that suits you
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing all your vehicles and drivers are properly insured all of the time
- A dedicated advisor will be available to you should you need support throughout the term of the policy
- We personally compare quotes from our trusted insurers to find the most appropriate and competitively priced one for your individual needs
A better way to find fleet insurance for any driver over 25
As you are more than likely aware, finding the most appropriate insurance for your fleet and drivers between the ages of 25 and 70 can be a time consuming and often frustrating process. Many policies are restrictive, and don’t allow for flexibility in their terms which can be frustrating when it affects how you run your business.
Fleet Compare offer a refreshing way of doing things; we spend time getting to know the needs of your individual fleet and how your business works. We then take this information to our trusted insurers who will present us with their most appropriate and fairly priced policies. This is where our dedicated and experienced advisors step in to compare the policies and present you with a fleet insurance policy that is tailored to your needs.
All in all, you can save a substantial amount of time and money which allows you to focus on the bigger picture rather than the fine details, all while enjoying the peace of mind that all your drivers and vehicles are properly covered.
Provided your fleet and drivers meet our terms of service, there are a number of fleet insurance packages to choose from. Three levels of cover can be mixed and matched to suit your needs:
- Fully comprehensive – ultimate protection usually for new and top of the line vehicles, covers third party vehicles as well as your own
- Third party fire and theft – covers other people, and your own vehicle is protected against theft and fire damage, but other damage to your own vehicle is not covered
- Third party – covers other people, but damage to the fleet vehicle must be covered out of pocket. This cover is usually for any old and easily replaced vehicles
The level of cover you choose will depend on several factors such as the age and specification of the vehicles in your fleet and the identified levels of risk that are unique to your fleet. You will have access to a dedicated advisor, who will make it their mission to understand your business’s needs and ensure that your have the most appropriate cover at our board of insurers’ most competitive price.
Choosing fleet insurance for drivers over 25 – Let’s chat!
If you feel that fleet insurance for any driver over the age of 25 could benefit you and your business, or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by telephone on 01782 200 714, email us at [email protected], or fill in our quick quote request form.
If you prefer to chat to us in person, we’re centrally located in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent – give us a call to arrange an appointment with an advisor.